Touge Session

Nonbiri

Yesterday my gf and I just walked around the local area some.  We spent some time by the water, which was surprisingly clear in some parts.  Other than Okinawa, Japan doesn't have that clear of water usually.  I found a spot yesterday that was really nice, unfortunately it's too cold to swim now, well for me at least.  I hate cold water.  There was a bridge that went over this water and it looked to be at least 3-4 feet deep and I could see the bottom easily so it was pretty nice.  Maybe I will come back here in the summer.


Glamour shots by Deb haha.




Yokosuka is very mountainous and has lots of tunnels, I believe hearing somewhere before that it has the most tunnels per area out of any city in Japan.  I'm not sure though.


I also had ramen the other night at the old spot I used to go to by my old apartment.  Their specialty ramen is called 631 ramen (6 seaweed sheets, 3 slices of chashu, and 1 egg).  It's mandatory in Japan that you have a beer with ramen, in case you didn't know.


Comments