Touge Session

Stuffs

Four months later I am going to another event.  I picked up a cheap ass pair of p45s (knockoffs I know ><) and refinished them in a standard silver.  I also picked up a single used battle so I bought a used one for to make a pair so now I have some decent sized drift spares.  I made canards/splitters out of .125" ABS plastic a week or so ago.  I finished them in black with a pretty prevalent flake.  They look neat-O I think.  Not much else going on really.  I am working at Nissan in sales still and trying to find a job in Japan.  I would like to move back as soon as possible at least for a few years to be with my gf and travel a bit more.  Also would like to pick up a r32 sedan or two and ship them back stateside when the time comes to go back.  All of this hypothetically speaking of course.  Anyways here are some pics I know that is most of what people care for.













Comments