Touge Session

Japan Trip Food Post

I went back to Japan about two months ago and I have yet to blog about it so here is a post dedicated to some of the foods I ate while I was there. 

I love the kakifurai <3





This was a korean noodle dish, somewhat similar to ramen.


This of course is the almighty food of the world.  Anyone who really knows me knows that ramen is my all time favorite food.  I take a special interest in tonkotsu, I prefer my broth thick (koi) and my ramen thick as well (futomen).  Ramen should always be eaten with gyouza and a cold Asahi :) サイコー!


Cocoichi is always a must as well.


Ramen at a chinese restaurant.


Korean salad.


Yakitori.


Takoyaki.


Had fresh baby star made in China Town.


More China Town goods.


A walk through Takeshita Dori (Harajuku) is never complete without a crepe.


Feeling a little down in the cold weather is always helped by a nice cup of maccha tea.


More ramen.


I went to Tokyo Disneyland and had a nice Turkey leg.


For those who are unaware, Japan boasts some of the best italian pastsa imo.


<333


<333


This little set was part of a lunch special along with the hambaga below.



No Japanese trip would could be finished without yakiniku with friends.


One last time with Yubo and his gf as well.






Comments